The project is located in a panoramic plot in the famous neighborhood of Kursi; the project is overlooking green valleys and hills of Dabouq and Hashmiyyeh neighborhood. It consists of two semi-detached villas of utmost quality, spacious designs and exclusive privacy for each villa. Each villa total built-up area is 800 sqm over four stories; basement, ground floor, first floor and roof with private elevator for each villa. Each villa consists of six master-bedrooms, three living rooms and private terrace for each one.
The basement floor consists of a major hall, sauna, steam room and services area with an access to a private garden with its own swimming pool. Ground floor is accessed via the main entrance leading to a big guest room and dining room with corresponding guest toilet as well as private office. Main kitchen is also located at the ground floor just next to a private living room. .First floor is the main floor for family activities where three master bedrooms for kids are located along with one master bedroom. A small kitchenette and living room serves the family atmosphere in the floor. Roof floor presents a private suite as it only caters for big master bedroom and adjacent living room. The roof terrace is ideal for special occasions as well as daily relaxation hang-out given its panoramic view of surrounding valleys.
In line with the Company’s policy to ensure highest quality of work; management applies strict material selection and control to the finest details as per the following:
- Thermal and Moisture Insulation: All footings, tie beams, column’s, wall’s neck and sides of the retaining walls, all exterior walls of the water tanks, water beds and wet areas are isolated with Saudi Modified Bitumen (4mm thickness).
- Natural Stone Work: All natural stone work is first grade Ma’an stone for walls cladding.
- Salon marble is Spanish Crema Marfil.
- Central inverter air condition system provided by Japanese O-General for all floors.
- Underfloor heating system by German Henco for all floors.
- Double-glazed aluminum work from Al Faqeer Company.
- Electrically controlled shutters from Al Faqeer Company.
- All ceramics and floor tiles are from Italian and Spanish origin.
- Wall-hung toilets, bidets and washbasins are Spanish Rocca.
- All basin and shower mixers are German Grohe.
- Solar system installed in each villa.
- Security and surveillance system is installed in each villa.
- Private elevator and swimming pool for each villa.